For More Traffic - Get A Demand Generation Campaign
Busywriter plans, creates, writes & deploys traffic campaigns with tight consultation alongside your Sales & Marketing Teams.
Our expertise involves over 20 years of F500 experience developing brand awareness, direct response and promotional campaigns which have resulted in $100s of millions in combined sales.
Your knowledge of the market and our experience will help you achieve sales objectives and critical business outcomes at minimal disruptive risk.
Every Content Message Builds Traffic
Every content marketing message you create and publish is technically a traffic tool. All your activities on the web help to produce traffic because they increase the size of your brand's digital footprint, helping you appear in search.
Traffic campaigns work by "pulling" strangers (and current customers) to your website with relevant and engaging offers.
Where This Fits In The Marketing Pipeline
Traffic generation creates brand awareness and interest. If no one knows about your brand, you'll be having a hard time getting any sales.
They're usually found at the beginning of marketing pipeline, designed to introduce strangers to you and your stuff, and demonstrate how your unique market positioning helps them to do or fix something they need help with.
Traffic campaign elements are always present in each of your primary campaigns, driving traffic towards the conversion point you need to move your customers, leads and prospects closer to a sales decision.
The stand alone traffic campaign goal is to create brand awareness of you and your stuff. It is going to be the closest to traditional television advertising of any of your content marketing activities. Here's a sample objective/goal breakdown. Your mileage may vary.
To increase unique website visits to 120,000/yr over 24 months, by inspiring first-time webpage/site audience to interact with the website and obtain a free ebook without any sign-up form.
- demonstrate thought leadership;
- be friendly, non-threatening brand.
- improve organic search results on/to first page SERPs
- raise SERPs results to top of first page per phrase
- increase number of SERPs results
- increase clickthrough on organic SERPS
- generate top rankings for multiple keyphrases
- increase exposure of PPC ads
- improve PPC effectiveness for increased clickthrough
- reduce cost of PPC campaign
- test multiple offers
- segment traffic per offer for testing
Other Traffic Options:
- can be more than appearing in search, try...
- ghost written books;
- guest blogging;
- social media;
Some ROI Options:
- increased website traffic;
- reduced bounce rate;
- increased time on webpages;
- increased time on website;
- increased landing page clickthroughs;
- increased free downloads;
Call us today to get your proprietary marketing pipeline for driving traffic through the sales cycle. We'll get you started. You'll see results.
Toll-free North America 1 (877) 949-2726 for Content Marketing Campaigns.
- Get Content Campaigns
- Get Content Strategy
- About Busywriter
- Selected Customers
- Site Map
- Contact Us